March 17
St Patrick's day was a very nice day.  I got up at my normal time and did some computer stuff.  Then I had my pre-ride breakfast.  Then it was off for a bike ride.  I rode 34 miles.  When I got home I had a second breakfast, showered and then we were off to run errands.  When we got home we had lunch and then rested.  Late afternoon my daughter Bridget and her daughter Karma came to visit.  It was a very nice visit.  First Karma and I built a house with some Lego's.


Then we ate supper.  We had some quiche and tomato soup.  Karma was not big on quiche.


After supper we went outside to sit at the picnic table.  At this time of year the pollen is very heavy.  In fact things get coated with a fine yellow powder including the picnic table.  My hay fever acted up so we had to come inside.


After our guests left we took Candi for a walk and then watched a bit of television before calling it a day.  She had to stay in our room while we had company as she is not very sociable.  All in all a very nice day.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - That picture of Gramp-pa with his grand-daughter is just too cute. I love all the photos - thanks so much for sharing. Sue

Post a Comment

Home