A good Christmas
It is Christmas evening.  It has been a long day but a very good one.  I got up early but did not ride my bike.  Elizabeth got up around 7:30 and we opened our gifts.  I got Elizabeth a digital picture frame.  I had already loaded some pictures on it I thought she would enjoy.


I got a Nook Tablet.  I enjoy reading and this will make it all the more enjoyable.  I use to have to keep a list of characters.  Now I can either highlight a characters name the first time it appears or just look it up if I need a reminder who is who.  I also like that it has a built in dictionary for those words I am not sure about the meaning.


Candi got some gifts too.  She loves to tear open gifts.  For such a tiny dog she can make a big mess.  After that we went to church.  This Mass was more crowded than the typical Sunday but not standing room only.  Part of that is due to our parish had lost over 600 families due to the cuts at NASA.  We live a stones throw from the Johnson Space Center.


Around 4 my son Bryan, his girlfriend and her son stopped to open gifts and have some appetizers.


My daughter and her daughter also visited.


As usual Elizabeth made some delicious food and was a most gracious hostess.  It was a very good day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home