Busy week ahead
Well I guess today is technically the first day of my annual Christmas vacation.  The last three days were typical week end.  I do have a busy week ahead.  Today I plan to go to the mall for my final Christmas shopping.  I will be leaving right after breakfast and I will have breakfast as soon as I finish this post.  Then this afternoon I have a meeting with a financial guy.  Next year I will be semi-retiring.  That is I will be retiring from my current company but I still plan to work some as a consultant.

Tomorrow will be Remicade day.  It was suppose to have been last Friday but the nurse was not available.  Fortunately everything is still in remission and I have no symptoms.  Still I will be glad to get back on schedule.  Right now every little ache and pain scares me thinking the inflammation is back.

On Wednesday Elizabeth wants to go shopping at Macy's.  She has a coupon that is good on that day only.

Thursday I do not have anything planned as of right now.

Friday I will take my daughter Bridget shopping.  I told her as I Christmas gift I would take her and we can have lunch and then shopping where I will pay for a certain amount.  I am looking forward to spending the day together.  We have had an very up and down relationship over the years but it appears to have settled for now.

Then of course the week end will be Christmas.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home