October 15
Today has been a busy day.  I woke up around 5:30.  I did a little computer work and then got ready to ride my bike.  Before I rode I ate a bagel with pumpkin flavored cream cheese, a banana and a glass of milk with strawberry Nesquick in it.  Then I rode about 40 miles.   When I got home I had me second breakfast with Elizabeth.  This one included a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk, no Nesquick this time.  Then I showered and off we went to run some errands.  When we got home we took Candi for a long walk.  We walked through a nearby neighborhood.  There is one house that has several dogs and she loves to bark at them.  After a lunch of hamburg and French Fries we went next door to celebrates our neighbors birthday.  He was celebrating the big 4 0.  Just a kid.  We left there and got our lawn chairs and cooler and Candi in the car and drove to the neighborhood park.  Our neighborhood borders Ellington field.  This is home base for the airshow which is this week end.  It was a beautiful day to sit outside and enjoy.  Here is Elizabeth enjoying the show. 
 
The feature act this year is the Snowbirds.  This is the demonstration team from the Canadian Air Force.  Their team includes a total of 9 planes and seen below.


After that we returned home.  Elizabeth tried to take a nap but it is just too noisy.  While the actual show is over for the day, there are still quite a few planes flying overhead.  Mostly WWII vintage ones.  This morning as I was riding, a flight of Japanese Zeros flew overhead.  In facy as I type this I can hear propeller driven planes outside.  This evening I think we will relax and watch the Mentalist on DVD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home