September 25 update
Today was a pretty typical Sunday.  I got up and had my usual pre-ride meal.  This included a homemade scone, banana and milk with instant breakfast.  Then I was off to ride.  On my way back I had to ride over a railroad crossing.  This crossing was closed last week end while it was rebuilt.  I am not sure why it had to be rebuilt as it was fine before.  In fact it is rougher now than it was before they “repaired” it.  It is also another example of stupidity.  The repair is now so rough it was necessary to put up a sign warning drivers.  The problem is the sign was placed so drivers will see it only after they have crossed the tracks.  You can just see it in the first picture just next to the right set of railroad lights.

 
I think if they keep the sign there they should change it to read something like “Sorry about that”

When I got home I had my second breakfast.  This one included pancakes and bacon.  Then it was time for a shower and then off to church.  After church we ran a quick errnd and then came home to eat lunch.  After lunch we watched a television show we had recorded.  I was tired and had trouble keeping my eyes open so we both took naps.  After that we had supper and then took Candi for a walk.  As we normally do on Sunday we walked to a nearby grocery store and bought a doughnut.  On Sunday night, they cost only 25 cents each.  The selection can be limited but Elizabeth found a good one.  I stay outside with Candi.  When we got home I had a cup of tea dna shared the doughnut with Candi.  It is now time to call it a day.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy I love our donut date on Sundays.
Love,
Miss candi

Post a Comment

Home