Missed opportunity
I know different parts of the county are dealing with different weather conditions.  Here we are still dealing with hot drought.  Tropical storm Lee was another missed opportunity.  We had our fingers crossed but it decided to go east of here. 

Other than that things are pretty much routine here.  Friday I got up and rode my bike 30 miles.  I target to be home around 9 so my rides get shorter as sunrise gets later.  Sunrise here is now right at 7AM.  After breakfast and a shower we were off to run normal Friday erramds.  This week that also included taking Candi to the groomer.  Back home for lunch and a nap.  In the evening I went to a meetig and after that we stopped at church for First Friday quiet time.

On Sunday Father suggest we fast on Friday.  We decided rather than fasting from food we would fast from TV so Friday was a quiet day at home.
Right now it is a little past 6AM and I an off for a ride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home