December 20
It has been a busy couple of days.  On Monday I went to the local mall to finish my Christmas shopping.  I got there early so the crowds were not bad at all.  I did have to order one thing and it is suppose to be delivered Friday.  I hope it arrives on time.  I also had to relay on other people to finish another gift.  One person came through but I am waiting for a second. 

Today we woke to rain.  In fact we woke to thunder.  So no bike riding.  After breakfast we had a couple of errands to run.  After lunch I had to go for my infusion.  It was suppose to have been last Friday the nurse was on a cruise.  The last few days I have been on pins and needles hoping every little ache and pain was not the inflammation coming back.  But it did not.  Phew.

I "talked" with Bryan today.  We did not physically talk but rather communicated by messages over Facebook.  He is in Kuwait.  He is waiting for a plane to bring him the rest of the way home.  He expects to be here fir Christmas.  Well not here in this house but rather with his family.

Every year Elizabeth say we are going to build a Gingerbread house.  Last year we bought the kit but never got it made.  Tonight we built one.   It came in a kit.


I am not sure if we built it right but we started by putting up the walls.  One broke during construction.  Of course Candi had to help.


The one thing we learned is to be generous with the frosting.






And the finished product.  Actually I think it came out very well for our first one even if one wall kind of leans in.  We also will have to wait and see if it is still together in the morning.


All in all, a very good day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home