Resolution Update
While I was riding my bike this morning, I was thinking about my resolutions and I decided I need to change one.  I know, I know.  The new year is only a few hours old and already I have to change one of my resolutions.  But this is a good change.  My resolution to drop some weight is too vague and not specific actions.  Rather than resolve to loose weight, I am going to work on eating healthy.  By this I plan to eat smaller portions, avoid sweets and, except for Sunday, no food after supper.  The past few months on Sundays when we take Candi for her evening walk to go to the local grocery store.  There Elizabeth buys one doughnut that Candi and I share as a snack when we get home.  The doughnuts are tasty and they are half price by that time.  A couple of times we have gotten there only to find the doughnuts are all sold out.

Anyways, I figure if I eat healthy, the weight will take care of itself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home