Jan14
Yesterday, Jan 13, was a typical infusion Friday.  I got up and after eating a wonderful home made blueberry muffin and banana I went for a bike ride.  It was a cold morning, in the 30's, so I had to dress extra warm.  That means several layers on both upper and lower body.  When I got home I had a second breakfast and then showered.  Then it was off to run some errands.  When we got back it was time for lunch.  After I lunch I went for my once every four week infusion.  It, along with careful eating, seems to be keeping things in check.  When I got home it was time for supper.  I had bar-b-que shrimp, rice and pineapple slices.  They were very good.  After supper I did up the dishes and then went to my Friday night meeting.  It was a busy day.


Today started the same.  I was a bit confused as I got ready to ride.  One web site said the local temperature was 34 while another said 46.  I went outside and it did not seem as cold as the day before so I dressed a bit lighter.  At one point while I was riding I had a bit of a scare.  I remember the eye doctors saying if I ever experienced flashes in my vision I needed to get to her right away.  As I was riding I saw some flashes.  I was about 30 minute ride from home and was about to turn around when I realized what they were.  It was a bright beautiful sunny day.  I was riding over a bridge.  Along the side of the bridge was a fence as shown in the picture below.  The sun was still low in the sky and the posts cast shadows across the road.  The flashes were actually the shadows crossing my sunglasses as I rode.  Phew.


When I got home I ate showered and we were off to ran some more errands.  These included stops at the library and the bank where I had some business to conduct.  After we got home and ate, Candi decided to enjoy the sunny day.  She loves to get her vitamin D.


For lunch I had some leftovers.  Elizabeth's left overs are better than some cook's first run meals.  Today I had some left over meat loaf, scallop potatoes and beets.


After lunch we both rested.  After supper we watched a show we had recorded, Downton Abbey.  It was the premier episode for the second season.  We have been awaiting this show since the first season ended months ago.  It is a very good show.  All in all, another very nice day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home