I am such whimp
I admit it, I am a whimp.   At least I am turning into one.  In the late 1980's I live in Bismarck North Dakota for four winters.  I have seen and been out in temperatures of 20 or 30 or even 40 below zero and thought little of it.  Today the temperature is in the mid 40's (above zero) and I have been freezing all day.  I will use the standard line the it is also damp and overcast but still that is nothing compared to winter up north.  I guess the only conclusion is I am a whimp.  But as bad as that is, it does not make me look forward to July and August.  I guess tonight will be a good night to stay in and watch Downton Abbey.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a whimp and that is coming from New York. I think that damp cold really gets into your bones and hurts more than the really cold dry does. At least you do not get it for months on end. We had that same 40's rainy crap all day today too. Love you... The old one in the family....

Post a Comment

Home