Technology upgrade
As I mentioned below, I was given an iPad for work I did on a project.  On Monday I picked it up.  I never seriously considered getting one so I really did not know much about them.  I have been learning.  One of the first things I did was take it to the local Apple store to have them help me set it up.  While there I also bought an iPhone.  This I have been considering for a while and the iPad was the final push I needed.  They are really impressive.  My previous cell phone was just a plain phone with no additional bells or whistles.  This is certainly a quantum leap in technology.  I also got a couple of books to try and learn more.  I am still not certain about the iCloud.  Some things get transferred from one device to the other while other things do not.


 The other day I went for a bike ride and it was quite foggy.  It did not burn off until late morning and then it was cloudy all day.


This week end has been a busy one.  Elizabeth had to go to the doctor on Friday morning for some blood work.  When we got home we ate breakfast and then did some yard work until lunch time.  After lunch we ran some errands and then came home and rested.  After supper I went to my Friday meeting.  Saturday I got up and rode my bike.  When I got home I ate and then had some work work I needed to take care of.  Saturday evening we went to Mass.  Today, Sunday, I again rode my bike.  After getting home and eating we went shopping.  Actually I say and read while Elizabeth shopped.  Then it was home to eat.  After resting we had to go non food shopping.  For supper I had grilled chicken home made potatoes and green beans.  Right now it is a few minutes before 9 and I am ready to call it a day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home