Easter
Well it is Easter evening.  It was a nice day.  I got up and rode my bike.  When I got home I had a breakfast of ham and biscuits and scrambled eggs.  I also opened my Easter gifts.  I got an iTunes gift card, some note paper and a subscription to Bicycling magazine.  Then I showered and off to Mass.  It was a long service.  When we got home we had lunch of a hot dog and chips.  We rested during the afternoon.  I also made a couple of Happy Easter phone calls.  For supper we had a prime rib roast and baked potato.  It was wonderful.  After supper we took Candi for a walk.   Before walking I downloaded an app to my phone called Map My Ride.  It tracks were the phone goes and records distance and speed.  It also plots where it goes on a map.  It should be useful when I ride my bike.  I tested it when we walked Candi and it seemed to work fine.  After we got hone we watched some television.  Now a little computer work and then off to bed.

All in all it was a very nice day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home