April 7
The past two days have been busy.  Yesterday I got up and went for a bike ride.  I rode 34 miles.  When I got home I ate, showered and then we were off to run an errand.  Elizabeth had some packages to take to the post office to send.  When we got there the line was quite long so we decided to skip it.  Elizabeth had a finger nail split so she want to have a manicure to repair it before ti got worse.  She has been working hard to get her nails to grow.  We went to three different places but no luck.  I guess with it being Easter week end many people were having stuff done.  We got home and I got my stuff together to go get my infusion.  Normally my appointment is at 1 but this time it was at 11:45.  When I go I take by ebook reader, a portable DVD player and warm clothes.  The office is always very cold.  This week I also took lunch.  The infusion take nearly three hours so I was back home late afternoon.  We rested and then had supper.  After supper we went to Good Friday service.  It was long all of 2 hours.  On the way home we stopped at Starbucks in Barnes and Nobel.  When we got home I was tired and went to bed.

Today Started the same.  I got up and went for a bike ride.  Got home and ate, showered and then we were off to do some grocery shopping.  On Saturday a local store has a small farmers market.  You can get fresh veggies, meat etc.  Elizabeth got some beets that were only hours out of the ground.  Then we stopped at a couple of other places.  Once home we had lunch.  After lunch we took Candi for a walk.  After that I had to run an errand for the Easter bunny.  Now I think we are pretty much done for the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home