Elizabeth's New Toy
Elizabeth got a new "toy", a Panini press.  She is a very good cook and loves almost anything that is associated with the kitchen.
 

While it is Elizabeth's toy, I am the one who benefits from it.  One day she made a wonderful chicken Panini sandwich with home made fries and a green salad.  Yum!!!


As long as I am adding pictures of meals, here is last night's supper, shepherd's pie.  It too was very good.  It is one of my favorites.  I needed it as yesterday was a physical therapy day.  The therapist really works my shoulder over on PT days.


After running some errands we returned home and I had a big mug of salted caramel hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and fall colored sprinkles.  A day with a high temperature in the mid 90's is not a typical hot chocolate day, but it was still good.



1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Nice to see an update from. Dave, I hope you continue to improve with PT. Please tell Elizabeth hello and that I send her my best.

Post a Comment

Home