Pictures from surgery
Nothing too graphic.  Below is a picture of me at the hospital before surgery.  Don't I look nervous.  I was.
 After surgery I felt much more relaxed.
 We stopped at Ben and Jerry's for some "medicine"
 Three small incisions.  The band aides are Angry Bird, Star Trek.
 I couple of days after surgery I woke to find a huge bruise on my right arm.  When we went to see the surgeon he said that was normal.  It would have been nice if he had told us that first.

I continue to recover.  Like most things I have good days and not so good days.  The not so good days always follow days of doting too much.  Just sitting and healing is not something I am real good at doing.  Elizabeth has been such a support through all this.  I do not know what I would have done without her.

Thank you Elizabeth and thanks to all who have supported us through this.


1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Lopez said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and to Elizabeth.

Stacy

Post a Comment

Home