Hot Father's day
First of all happy Father's Day to all the Dads.  My Dad died a few years ago so I am no longer able to talk to him and on days like today I really miss him.  See my post from January 2009.

However, I did have a very nice day.  I started with a bike ride.  I know we are definitely into summer but I did not know t got boiling hot here.  Literally.  While I was riding I saw this sign.


It seems it was just yesterday Elizabeth saw a sign showing the temperature to be 198 degrees BELOW zero.  Wait a minute, it was just yesterday.  Now those are some extreme temperatures.  Either that or we just have problem with time and temperature  signs in this area.

After breakfast and a shower we got ready for company.  It was a small group.  Just Elizabeth, myself, our daughter and her daughter and our daughter-in-law.  We also had our son check in from Korea via the internet.  Sometimes technology is wonderful.

After company left we ran a couple of errands.  After supper I took Candi for a walk and then we watched some television.  All in all a most wonderful day.  Thank you Elizabeth.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Hi Dave and Elizabeth,
Glad to hear you all had a nice Father's Day.
That temp sign is crazy and I am glad it is just a mistake. But the real summer heat will be here soon.

Elizabeth, I looked for your blog this morning and miss it, but I know you are doing what is best for you.

Post a Comment

Home