Elizabeth Here
Hello Dear Friends,
I wanted to drop in and say hello. I am doing much better. Last week we had a few scary days however we quickly found out what the issue was and I am back on the road to healing. We now have a couple health issues we are working on. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and Miss Candi. They were real troopers last week.
I am learning the true meaning of a simple life.  It is doing the things I enjoy at a slow pace and staying true to myself. If I don't enjoy something or someplace then I don't put in on my To Do List. It is simple as that.  My moto now is to enjoy life on life's terms. John 10:10 The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.  
I won't be starting another blog however I will drop by here when I can and write a post.
 I can always be reach snail mail . I don't spend much time on line.
Thank you for love, prayers and support.
Have a wonderful day and I will chat with you soon..
XXOO
Elizabeth



4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Hello Elizabeth and Dave and Miss Candi- I have thought of you often these last few weeks but my life is just silly busy and I haven't had a quiet time to call you.

Nice to see you "back"
I often wonder what you might be cooking or crafting, the things you share on your blog.

Blogger Susan said...

Hi Elizabeth and Dave - I stopped by to see if Dave had a post up and look who I found :-) So glad to see you posting friend! Hugs, Susan

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Elizabeth
I is wonderful to hear from you and am thrilled that you have posted on Dave's blog. I is truly a blessing to know that you are happy well and taking life at you pace and no one else is.
Blessings to you Miss candi and Dave.
Rachel
Plymouth
England

Blogger Sue said...

So glad to hear from you.

Post a Comment

Home