Elizabeth Update
Well there is some good news.  After literally years of trying different doctors, we finally found one, an endocrinologist, who actually listened to Elizabeth and was able to tell us what is wrong.  Even better he knew how to help her get better.  There is no magic pill.  The solution is what she eats, when she eats and getting rest.  She has been meeting with a nutritionist to help her eat right.  She has been at it for a couple of weeks and is feeling much better.

Thanks to all of her friend for all your support and prayers.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Dave
So please to hear such good news about Elizabeth. I miss very much reading her blog and learning about the path she is on.
Also good to know prayers are answered.I send warm blessings to you both.
Rachel

Blogger kim said...

Oh, that is wonderful news! Praying she feels better and better.
Blessings,
Kim

Blogger Sue said...

So happy to hear this!

Blogger Little Penpen said...

So glad to hear ....please tell her I said hello and that I miss her!

Blogger Stacy Lopez said...

Happy to hear! Please let Elizabeth know that I miss her blog. I wasn't good about commenting, but I loved reading it and trying some of her yummy recipes. Stacy

Post a Comment

Home