Sept 14
I continue to recover.  My shoulder is getting better.  I just started to drive again so Elizabeth no longer has to serve as a Chauffer.  Some days I do too much and my shoulder reminds me it still has some healing to do.
On Sept 14 we spent the afternoon in League City.  We spend some time just walking around a very nice park.
 

There were all sots of animals and birds.

 
I guess Elizabeth is still a kid at heart
 

 We also stopped at an old cemetery. 
This "statue" in actually a tree that grew on that spot before it was carved.

Here are a couple of additional event we plan to attend


After having a snack in the park we stopped at a nearby Garden Ridge Pottery store. 
There is a Christmas tree forest inside the store.  I will pass on my usual rant of having Christmas stuff out in mid September.  I do understand the need to have craft stuff out early but do the trees really need to be displayed this early?

 
Elizabeth wanted to look at Halloween supplies


And she found one she liked.


After that we went home and rested. 
 
In the evening we went to a local theater to see the play "A Flea in Her Ear". 
It was a very nice day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home