Wonderful supper
Tonight I had a wonderful.  Actually that is nothing new.  Almost every meal I have is wonderful.  But here are a couple of pictures.  Elizabeth made chicken and rice.  She also had home made egg rolls.  Actually two kinds of egg rolls.  Ones filled with veggies to eat with supper and some made with apples and cinnamon for dessert.   It was all very good.  The only problem I had is I tried to eat using chop sticks.  I know why most orientals are thin.  Do you know how long it takes to eat a bowl of fried rice using chop sticks?  I could only pick up one or two pieces at a time.  I finally gave up and broke out the fork.




3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Hi Dave, I am Elizabeth's friend and thought I would come over and say hello.
She does cook you some really nice meals. you are a blessed man.

Anonymous Susan said...

Hello Dave - I am hopping over from Elizabeth's blog. I read and post there regularly; I just love her (and my dog Lexi is a friend of the pretty Miss Candi). Actually, I have followed your blog for quite some time also but, alas, have been more of a lurker. I think I did post a comment once or twice;-) You seemed to be doing pretty good with the chop sticks - better than I can do - I'm always embarrassed to ask for a fork at a Chinese or Japanese restaurant.
I enjoy your blog, especially your way of writing and "dry sense of humor". Oh, and your little red headed Granddaughter is adorable (I've seen the pictures you've posted). Enjoy the rest of your week,
Susan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks like you got the hang of those chopsticks. They are really tough to use. Maybe I should try that "diet" to loose those few pounds.

Post a Comment

Home