April 27
Just a quick update.  On Wednesday I started feeling bad.  I had a head ache, sore throat and muscle ache.  That night my temperature was 100F.  So I went to bed early but did not sleep well as I tossed and turned.  I did fell better on Thursday morning and went to work.  This was much to the wishes of Elizabeth.  By the evening I felt worse but not as bad as the previous night.  And I did not have a temperature.  I slept much better the night.  While I felt better this morning I decided not to ride.  Now, 5:45, I feel pretty good.  I plan to go to my usual Friday night meeting and then ride my bike in the morning.  Right now I am off to walk Candi.

I should have mentioned on my previous post, many years ago I spent 11 weeks in Korea working.  There you had to learn to use sticks to eat.  I guess I still retained a bit of the knowledge.  I guess eating with chop sticks is like riding a bike, once learned you never forget.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home