October 9
Well it was a very busy week. On Friday I got up and did a bit of computer stuff then had my pre-ride snack. It was the typical chocolate milk, banana and banana bread. Then I was off. It was a beautiful day for a ride. When I got home I showered and then had my real breakfast. Then it was off to run errands. That took most of the morning. After lunch we just hung around the house. Mid afternoon Elizabeth laid down to take a nap and I went to close on our old house. Selling this house has been very emotional for Elizabeth and she actually signed the paper the other day. By 4:30 we were the proud owners of only one house. YEAH!!! That night I went to a meeting. When I got home we called it a day.

Today I again got up and got ready to ride. Since it was Saturday and the wind (what little of it there was) was from the south so I rode down the access road. It was another great day to ride. Between the two days I rode 64 miles. When I got home I showered and then I took Candi to the groomer. On the way home I too stopped at the groomer to get my “fur” cut. I hate how it gets down your back and itches. After that I put together a file cabinet for Elizabeth. The post below only shows Elizabeth in the process of sorting the files. Since we sold the house it was a good opportunity to sort through some old files and get rid of any paperwork we no longer needed. She found lots. Three trash bags full. I did not think we had that much stuff still. In any event after that we had lunch. Then I was off to run some errands for myself. This included stops at the mall, WalMart, department store and the big boy toy store, Lowe’s. While there I got a call that Candi was done so on the way home I went by the groomer. I got home just in time to get cleaned up for church. After church while Elizabeth prepared supper I took Candi for a walk. Now it is 9 and reaching the end of a busy day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home