Elizabeth's Files
If you read Elizabeth’s blog you get this image of a person who is very neat and orderly. Someone who has to have a place for everything and everything has to be in its place. Well that is all true. However what you may not know is sometimes a thing’s place is just on the floor. Below is a picture of Elizabeth’s file. However I will have to say this. Even though they are scattered all over the floor they are all neatly labeled. The next picture is one of Elizabeth and her trusty P touch.
Don't you just love her.  I do.


3 Comments:

Blogger copperswife said...
Blogger Unknown said...

Dave
Ican see why you do. Love the way you work as a team but not forgetting the individuals you are.
Some couples/people are just met to be who they are
Blessings to you both
Rachel

Blogger Denise said...

You are very fortunate, and I know she feels the same about you :0) I've been in the garage with my hubby doing the same thing except with nuts, bolts, and lots of other stuff.....I will have to get to the files but I think I will wait for after the first of the year and do the yearly stuff, wonder if Elizabeth would want to come up and enjoy some snow and help with my files, LOL.

Post a Comment

Home