Grocery Shopping with Elizabeth
Today I happen to have my camera while at the grocery store. Here are some pictures. First Elizabeth in the produce section.
Here is the Scoops aisle.  They use to put the Scoops on the top self which meant the 5 foot Elizabeth had to climb to reach them.  After the Scoop delivery guy saw that he moved them to a lower shelf.  Elizabeth LOVES scoops
Here is the book and magazine section.  A bookworm like Elizabeth can never stop in this store without a pass through here.
And finally the meat department.  This was taken early in the day just as they were stocking the display case.  Elizabeth has a couple of the meat cutters trained to cut her meat just right.

These are the places you are most likely to find Elizabeth.  On occasion she may venture into other sections but only if there is a specific reason.   I hope you enjoyed this little visit to Elizabeth's world.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi LBF,
So very cute.You know me well. This is my world.
Love,
Snurtle

Blogger karylsquilts said...

LOLLL cute, I can see a series coming from this post ::


"Our Life thru the eyes of the Hubbys..... or This wife of mine"


She takes good care of you !

What fun to go shopping with you guys!

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
I'm with Karyls would be a good series, looks like you have a good store to use. The ones we have here at the moment seem very funtional to me and not quite home anymore Still I will find my nirvana lol
ahve a great day
Rachel

Blogger Peggy said...

Nice to see Elizabeth's day through someone elses eyes.Thank you Dave for sharing. Sure hope you are feeling better and have a blessed weekend.

Blogger Denise said...

If I lived in your neck of the woods, I am sure that I would bump into Elizabeth in the magazine section for sure! I agree with Karylsquilts, is there a series coming soon??? LOL.

Blogger Debbie J said...

Makes me want to go to the grocery store and get some scoops and a new book or magazine! But with me it is Doritos. LOL and a quilting magazine. I bet Elizabeth is browsing the cooking magazines and cookbooks!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
This looks like the cleanest grocery store I've ever seen!
I hate it when things are on the top shelf in stores ~ how nice the Scoops guy moved them lower!
My husband and I go grocery shopping together too:)

Blogger ~~Deby said...

This was great...Elizabeth talks of her shopping so it was nice to see her in action...and to visualize where she shops...funny how she has her butchers trained..what a wise lady...you are blessed.

Post a Comment

Home