Elizabeth
For those of you who check here because Elizabeth's blog is no longer accessible, please rest assured she is OK.  We both had some medical problems.  I had a flare up of colitis and she had an infection.  But we are both now on the mend.  For both of us blogging is a relatively low priority and right now there are more important things to occupy our time.  In fact I no longer remember why I restarted this blog.  I had shut it down after my Mom died.  For all the well wishes, thank you.

Live long and prosper.


2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Lopez said...

Please send Elizabeth my best. I truly enjoyed reading her blog and seeing all the wonderful meals she prepares. Many of them have become family favorites.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so glad when you re-started this blog. I knew you stopped and the reasons why, but I really like to check in now and then just to stay close. Sorry - didn't mean to give you tooooo much pressure to continue. Love... Sue

Post a Comment

Home