March 10
WOW!!!  Has it really been three months since I last updated this blog.  I guess so.  Just because I have not blogged does not mean things have been standing still for us.  In fact construction is almost done.  Elizabeth is so ready to move.  In fact one day she had enough of this apartment and we went to the house and she read a book.  Do you like the new designer furniture?
Even this picture is a bit dated in that it does not show the floor.  The wood floor was installed this past week end.  That was the last major construction activity.  The picture below is of the master bedroom.  Outside the window is the back yard.
This picture is of the laundry room.  That tile is in all  the "wet" areas.
And this is the kitchen taken from the breakfast nook.
And this is a view from outside.
We have a busy week.  Tomorrow I have to see an hand doctor.  I fell and hurt it.  Then I have a stress test.  We are not sure why I fell.  I just blacked out.  It is not anything in my brain.  They checked it and it was empty.  We are running some tests to see if it is heart related.  After that we go to the house for our final walk through.  On Friday we close and then move on Saturday.  Needless to say we are very excited.


2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hi Dave - Glad to see you posting again!
I have "empty brain syndrome" too (just ask Elizabeth :-)
Good luck with all your tests and the move.
Regards, Susan

Blogger Rhonda said...

I came by as Elizabeth called and said there were more new home photos here. I've enjoyed looking at them, it is beautiful and will be a very happy home for you 3. The big kitchen and laundry room will be so nice to work in.
Your driveway looks really long, your grandchildren might need some scooters or roller skates when they visit.

Dave, you are in my prayers.

Post a Comment

Home