Happy New Year's
It is the start of 2014.  When the year actually started I was sleep.  In this area of the country New Year's is celebrated with fireworks so I am sure Elizabeth and Candi were awake.

I once heard some one say, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."  I try not to have too many expectations but I do expect 2014 to be a great year for us.  The biggest change this year will be completion construction of our new house and moving.  We think that will happen in early April.  I think we have finalized how we will use the rooms.  We are very excited.  I am sure Elizabeth will start researching those things we will need to buy to move. 

Once moved I expect our home life will continue as it currently is.  Elizabeth have found a lifestyle that works very well for us and fits our needs.  It may not be for everyone but it works for us.

At work I do not know what to expect.  I think the new owner will continue to convert to their model of doing business.  I hope it is basically a continuation of business as it was at the end of 2013 but we will see.  I do know we have a couple of big events this year that I will need to be part of. 

I hope my health condition stays in remission.  I have not had a flare up in over a year and I will continue to do my part by taking medicine and eating properly.

The one thing I am fairly sure of is this year will have ups and downs.  It will have some unexpected turns but we will deal with them.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good health, prosperity, and happiness to you and your lovely family!

Post a Comment

Home